You have no items in your order list.
1. The promoter is European Motor Distributors Limited (trading as Audi New Zealand) of 1 Nixon Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand, referred to in these Terms as the “Promoter”.
2. The promotion is for Eligible Purchasers to receive a Huffer Missions 60L Dry Bag, valued at $69 RRP, (referred to as a “Gift”) per Eligible Purchase made during the Promotional Period (“Promotion”).
3. By participating in the Promotion you are deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promotion commences on Monday 20 December 2021 and finishes at 5.00pm on Monday 31 January 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
5. Each Eligible Purchase made will also be subject to any terms of purchase set out on the Audi e-shop, located at https://store.audi.co.nz (“Audi E-Shop”) and these Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with those terms.
6. In these Terms and Conditions:
a. “Eligible Purchaser” means a person who makes an Eligible Purchase; and
b. “Eligible Purchase” means an order of $100 (GST inc) or more on the Audi E-Shop which is paid for during the Promotional Period.
7. The gift will be added to your Eligible Purchase at the time of despatch and any additional costs of delivery pertaining to the Gift will be met by the Promoter.
8. If your Eligible Purchase is returned, the Gift must also be returned. If you fail to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to deduct the full price of the Gift from any refund you are entitled to.
9. There is 1 Gift for each Eligible Purchase. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in the event that it runs out of stock of the Gift. The Promoter also reserves the right to change any Gift and to provide Eligible Purchasers with a substitute gift at its absolute discretion.
10. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable by you, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Gift.
12. By participating in the Promotion, you are deemed to have given the Promoter consent to contact you for marketing purposes, including in relation to further promotions offered by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter’s decision on all matters including eligibility, and when the Promotional Period has ended, is final and is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
15. These Terms and Conditions and any other written information published by the Promoter on how to participate, constitute the entire agreement in relation to the Promotion.
16. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
17. If we delay or do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms and Conditions, that will not be a waiver of the right or remedy.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Promotion or otherwise amend these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
19. The Promotion is subject to the laws of New Zealand. The Promoter and any person who participates in the Promotion each accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand in respect of any matter relating to the Promotion.