You have no items in your order list.
Child seat Kidfix XP black/red.
For children weighing between 15 and 36 kg or aged between 3.5 and 12 years. The backrest can be separated from the seat and the seat can be used alone (without backrest) for infants weighing more than 22 kg. It is a statutory requirement to use the complete seat (seat and backrest) for infants weighing between 15 and 22 kg. Attached by means of the vehicle's 3-point seat belt and ISOFIX anchoring points or only the vehicle's 3-point seat belt. The head support is individually adjustable to the size of the child. The angle of the child seat backrest can be adjusted using the pull-out Isofix traverse. The cover is removable and washable.
Fitting Instructions: EBA_4M0019904__EUR_en_210609.pdf
* Approval according to ECE R44/04
* The backrest can be adjusted using the pull-out Isofix traverse to suite the angle of the vehicle seat backrest or to suite the childs sitting position.
* Made in Germany
* The G 2/3 child seat is designed for children which weigh between 15 to 36 kg (approx. 3.5 to 12 years). From 22 kg or 125 cm also usable without backrest.
* Easily removable and washable cover.
* Cobranding with britax römer
* Easily adjustable ergonomic head support. The head support supports the head due to the ergonomic shape, if the child sleeps while driving.
* The V-form of the backrest always offers sufficient room for the childs back and shoulders thus providing optimum protection, no matter how large the child is.
* The upper belt guide is located on the head support of the child seat, therefore when the head support is adjusted the belt guide is also adjusted and the belt is always in the correct position for the size of the child.
* Suitable for children from 15 kg (approx. 3.5 years).
* Sporty and dynamically designed cover
* The child seat can be secured with Isofix and seat belt or also just with the seat belt. We strongly recommend securing with Isofix and seat belt.