You have no items in your order list.
Audi baby seat I-SIZE misano red/black
A safe journey for even your smallest passengers: the I-SIZE infant carrier with integrated seat insert is suitable for infants with a body length of 45 - 80 cm (recommended from birth up to about 15 months). As an option, we recommend the Audi I-SIZE base for models with ISOFIX anchorage points on the rear seat bench or front passenger seat. Optimum protection is provided by the integrated harness belt and the height-adjustable head restraint. The Audi I-SIZE infant carrier features a breathable and washable polyester cover. Colour: misano red/black. A sun screen protects against direct sunlight. Information on activating and deactivating the front passenger airbag can be found in the vehicle manual. Exclusively for Audi models with standard 3-point seat belt on the front-passenger seat or the rear seat bench. Always fit seat facing the rear of the vehicle. Including operating instructions.
* 5-point belt system
* One hand height adjustment
* Carrying handle protection function for a rear-end collision
* Cover tested according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and washable at 30° C (delicates).
* The Audi I-SIZE baby seat is also suitable for fitting in aircraft.
Only in conjunction with:
* Standard 3-point seat belt on the front-passenger seat or the rear seat bench
* With three-point seat belt or optionally with Audi i-SIZE base
* All I-SIZE child seats are compatible with all I-SIZE vehicles. Compatibility must continued to be checked via model listings for models without I-SIZE equipment but with ISOFIX anchorage points.
* A sticker is located on the product which includes the designation of the Audi I-SIZE infant carrier and the official I-SIZE logo.
* The baby carrier is approved according to the new UNECE R129/00 (i-Size) standard.
* The UNECE R129/00 groups child seats according to body size and NOT according to body weight. This makes judgement easier as to when the next larger child seat must be used.
* The current type lists can be found under: www.audi.com/childseats.
* The Audi i-SIZE baby seat must always be fitted in the vehicle with the seat facing the rear of the vehicle (therefore opposite to the normal direction of travel)!